Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012


Somewear: Tootsies Fashion Blogger Show Down!

Ok, the time is here to help me out, but don't worry there is something in it for you!!  (Well, one of you, at least).

This is the outfit I picked out from Tootsies- I'm obsessed with the bright colors and interesting mixing of patterns.  And as you can see by the pic- it's so fun to swirl around in!  It makes me want to be dancing on a beach somewhere.

And if you love it too (which I'm hoping you do) I would LOVE it if you could vote for me for your favorite blogger outfit on the Tootsies' website.  Just click here!

THEN----- SPREAD THE LOVE!  Tell all your Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Social Media Lovers to vote for me!!!  Tag me, @someweartobe, and include the direct Tootsies' web link in your post and you'll be automatically entered to win a $50 gift card to Tootsies!  Don't live in the Dallas, Houston, or Atlanta area?  No problem- I'll find out what you're in the market for and then pick something out for you! 

Thanks in advance!!

XOXO,
STB

PS- If you're interested in what I'm wearing you can find it all at Tootsies!
  • Alexis Maxi Dress, $425
  • Elaine Turner Clutch, $195
  • Gastone Lucioli Wedges, $229
  • Miguel Ases Earrings, $385
  • Sara Miller Bracelet, $500
PPS- If you want to RSVP for the Tootsies Blogger Event on the 28th.  RSVP HERE!  It's from 6:30-8:30 at the Tootsies' boutique in Dallas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment