Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Somewear: Tootsies Event, June 28th


Somewear: Tootsies Event, June 28th
I hope everyone has voted for me for the Tootsies Blogger Contest.  If not, you still have a chance to right now and if you have already have- well just vote again- VOTE HERE! If you are in the Dallas area, I highly encourage you to come support me on Thursday from 6:30-8:30PM at Tootsies.  There will be a DJ playing sweet tunes, some festive cocktails, and a mini runway show of all the blogger’s chosen looks, and of course, more voting!  I will be there sporting my fun beachy Alexis maxi dress and super fun accessories (Check out the accessories up-close HERE.)  Maybe you could be there wearing this adorable number or just run by Tootsies before the event and pick something up.  They’re having a fab sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment