Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Somewear: Free Wheel Bike Ride


This Sunday I will be hopping on my bike and starting my 4 day trek across the rolling hills of Oklahoma. Free Wheel is an annual ride that starts at the bottom of Oklahoma near the Texas border and ends at the top near the Kansas border.  My dad has ridden it every year for the past 13 years or so.  I have always wanted to join him, but have never had the time until now!  It’s actually an 8 day ride, but I’m only attempting half for fear I might not survive it.  It’s about 70-75 miles a day and did I mention there’s camping?  Yeah- pretty sure I haven’t been in a tent since I was 7, but I’m bringing my queen size extra cushion top blow-up master, so I’m hoping it will suffice.  Wish me luck!  I’m gonna need it!   

No comments:

Post a Comment