Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

What to Wear When: You’re Walking Around Town (AKA- Could be Hit by a Car)


Listen ladies, I don’t know how many times I can warn you about the dangers of going outside your home not looking your best, but if repetition is what you need, then I will say it again.  Every time you “run out on a quick errand” and throw on your old college hoodie and Victoria Secret PINK sweats, just know that you are putting yourself at risk to run into an ex, see that cute boy you’ve been talking to at the coffee shop, or perhaps worse- get hit by a car and end up in the hospital having every nurse, PA, and ER doctor examining your granny panties.  I’m not trying to point fingers here, but this may or may not have happened to a girlfriend of mine.  And now that I know she wasn’t horribly injured (THANK GOD), it’s time to address the other serious issue at hand.  We’re all guilty of it.  I get it,  BUT just THINK about what you are wearing before stepping outside of your safe haven, because you never know who you’re going to run into or who might run into YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment