Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Somewear: “Special”


My girlfriend recently got engaged atop a mountain in France.  I know- such a blasé location, right?  Anyway, it got me thinking that you can’t always predict where and when you’re going to get engaged and more importantly (for this story, anyway) what you’ll be wearing. 

However, there are a few of you out there that may have an inkling, a hunch, a hint, of when this fateful proposal may occur for you.  Now correct me if I’m wrong, but wouldn’t you want to look “unintentionally flawless” if you could predict when it was all going down?  I mean, I know I would and chances are pictures will be taken and history (well, yours, anyway) will be documented. 

Just sayin’- think about it the next time your boyfriend of 2+ years wants to take you “Somewear Special”.

No comments:

Post a Comment