Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Somewear: Blogger Meet & Greet


Yesterday local Dallas boutique, Tootsies, hosted a blogger Meet & Greet in preparation for an upcoming event they will be hosting at the end of the month.  (More details on that later, but if you’re in the area Save The Date for June 28th).  It was actually a wonderful way to spend a Sunday, because the store was closed and we had free rein to run around both floors and try on all of their fabulous clothes, shoes, jewelry, bags, and more.  Our quest was to come up with a killer outfit to wear on the runway during their June 28th event.  There is going to be a contest for the best dressed blogger, so very soon I’ll be asking all my followers to help me get out the vote!  Now, this outfit, isn’t the one I picked out yesterday (thought I did try the pants on there and they are so fun).  This is the outfit I feel I should have worn yesterday, instead of my typical lazy Sunday garb (so not STB of me)!  Anyway- next up is a photo shoot this Wednesday to show off my adorable outfit.  You guys are going to love it!  Oh- and side note- if you’re in the Dallas, Houston, or Atlanta area you need to hit up Tootsies ASAP, because they’re having an amazing sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment