Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Willa’s Wares


There are very few gals I know that can keep up with my shopping stamina or my “passion for fashion”.  So, last year when I met the ever so stylish Willa Ford I knew we were a match made in couture paradise.  My clothing highs have never been so great, than when I’m sitting on the floor of her closet in a pile of newly purchased vintage sequin gowns and sky high designer stiletto pumps.  And even though she’s out in LA right now, we text daily about her latest shopping endeavors: a late night Shopbop bender, an unexpected Target run, an eBay bidding adventure turned fashion feat!  I just can’t get enough!  So, it got me thinking, why not take these fab finds and do a bigger show and tell with them!  Let’s take ‘em viral!  So, I decided to create a new post on STB called “Willa’s Wares”- showcasing her latest shopping escapades!  See here a new outfit perfect for easy breezy dinners out with friends in LA.   


No comments:

Post a Comment