Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where to Wear: Printed Wide Leg Pants


This can be a tricky trend to pull off, but with so many styles out there right now, you’re sure to find the one that is right for you.  Just make sure you know what looks best for your body: high-waisted, drawstring, more of a harem look, bigger prints, tiny florals, neons or monochromatic prints.  The list can go on and on, but you get the gist.  These pants are really fun, because they can work for day or night; they can go casual or dressy!  Having just come back from LA, I still have The City of Angels on my mind.  I keep imagining what if I’d only been allowed to pack these type of pants for my trip to LA.  Would I have been able to make them work for me every day and still look stellar everywhere I went?  The answer is YES!
  1. Browsing the Farmer’s Market: River Island, Sheer Floral Palazzo Pants, $62.65
  2. Shopping at the Grove: Clover Canyon, Folk Stripe Pants, $202
  3. Bar Hopping on the Sunset Strip: Anthropologie, Blurred Dahlia Wide Legs, $98
  4. Catching a Flight out of LAX: Georgie, St. Barts Pants, $265
  5. Eating Dinner in West Hollywood: Robert Rodriguez, Stained Glass Stripe Trousers, $365

No comments:

Post a Comment