Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine’s Day Dinner at the Landmark & Drinks at The Library


Somewear: Valentine’s Day Dinner at the Landmark & Drinks at The Library
Happy Valentine’s Day!  I hope everyone’s day is filled with lots of love from your friends, family, and/or significant others.  This year I let my husband do all the planning, and he chose for us to have a nice quiet dinner at the newly renovated Landmark restaurant inside the historic Warwick hotel, then after dinner drinks at the hotel’s Library bar, a spot known for it’s late night jazz music and lounge like atmosphere.  Tonight I’m going to go for something romantic, yet seductive; sexy, yet sweet; traditional, yet unexpected!  What are you wearing tonight?  I’d love to know what themes you're going for!  Virtually sending you lots of hugs, kisses, and good fashion vibes your way!

XOXO,
STB  

No comments:

Post a Comment