Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Rehearsal Dinner to Private Robert Earl Keen Concert



My girlfriend, Daniella, gave me quite the interesting task last week: to find a dress that
would be appropriate to wear to a fancy rehearsal dinner, but would also pair well with cowboy boots
for a private late night Robert Earl Keen concert.  I’m not what you would call a “country girl”, so
don’t even think for one second that I knew who Robert Earl Keen was or that I had any idea on how
to pair an adorably chic party dress with clunky, thick heeled cowboy boots.  However, after some
extensive research online and some folk-style serenading from my aunt and cousin I quickly got up to
speed and found the perfect ensemble for my girlfriend’s jam packed, yet fun-filled evening!

The Dress: Alice + Olivia, Melanie draped silk-crepe dress, $370

Rehearsal Dinner Look:

Robert Earl Keen Look:

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie MAugust 08, 2011

    LOVE! The dress is beautiful, the accessories are stunning - amazing!

    ReplyDelete