Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Somewear: Batali’s Beer Garden



I’ve been dying to go to the new beer garden, La Birreria, set on the rooftop of Mario Batali’s Italian marketplace, Eataly.  High quality beer, great food, stars, and the NY skyline- I mean, it just sounds divine.  I need to wear something comfy, but chic, incase my “after work beer garden” meet-up, turns into “dinner with friends” which then turns into “late-night cocktails in TriBeca”.  A romper, messenger bag, and a solid wedge are the perfect combo to get me through the evening with ease and grace.

3 comments:

  1. you just gave me the best idea for this weekend. i have similar pieces in my closet and i will recreate this look this weekend while i go away to Lake Texoma. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo Sooooo expensive but I still want it all!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is to die for!
    I've awarded you the lovely blog award. see details at http://shannonbfly.blogspot.com/. xx shannon

    ReplyDelete