Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Somewear: Airplane to Barbados


My girlfriend, Katie, is leaving for Barbados this week and she needs a good comfy, but cute, airplane outfit.  Something that can easily take her from “on the plane” to “on the beach.”   I usually try and pack a scarf or cardigan incase the cabin gets too cold.  And rule number one when traveling: always pack your essentials in your carry-on.  For Katie, it should be a bathing suit.  I mean, you need to be wearing something to sip your sangria in.


2 comments:

  1. I think I will hire you as my personal stylist! You sure know what to pick to wear for the rigt ocassion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 23, 2011

    Perfect as usual!!! I am obsessed miss genniva... Wearing my scarf right now, about to board the plane :-) see you when I return! Thanks soooo much!

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete